Monday, March 14, 2011

Passion.


Matt and I have so much passion... so we bought the passion scented air freshener. We cleaned out our car on Saturday (it was long over due, there were still pine tree needles in the trunk from the Christmas tree) and decided we needed a new air freshener. I have never been a big fan of the regular scented air fresheners, they usually give me a headache. Matt kept saying the car smelled like a dog or cat pee (then he would go into telling me a story about cats getting in his car in high school and it would make me laugh really hard imagining him driving around with a wild cat in his car). So he insisted on getting an air freshener, and thats when we found passion. Passion doesn't smell like regular air fresheners, it smells kinda like a 15 year old boy who just discovered Axe body spray for the first time. It's pretty strong stuff, but I like the smell.
I am proud to say that we have a very clean car (if it weren't for Matt it probably would have never gotten done!) with a hint of men's body spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment