Thursday, September 16, 2010

My latest obsession

My new latest obsession is picnik.com. It is basically the best thing since The Bachelor/Bachelorette and the Snuggie. I bet it could even beat a reality dating show with people wearing snuggies. Anyways.... picnik is a free photo editing program online. It makes your photos look like you have photography skills. I had heard a lot about picnik, but decided to give it a try a few days ago... and I am hooked! Let me just show you a few examples!

Here is the before picture. Notice Matt's arm in the picture. Even with out photo editing, we still look fantastic!

The after picture. Notice Matt's arm got cropped out. My teeth got magically whiter.
The before picture of the Logan temple.
The after picture of the Logan temple.

I think everyone should head on over to picnik.com and give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment