Monday, September 20, 2010

9 months and counting...

We've been married for 9 months now and I am still loving it! I love being married to my best friend! I was thinking this morning about the things I have learned about Matt in the 9 months we have been married. Here are a few things I have learned.

1. He looks like an angel when he sleeps. But he also tends to drool a lot. He usually wakes up super embarrassed that he drooled all over the pillow, the sheets and my shoulder.


2. He is just like his father. I find myself saying "you are just like your dad".

3. He is a raccoon whisperer.


4. He loves sea lions. It brings out the kid in him.

5. He loves his beard more than he loves most people.


6. He eats more treats and junk food than a kindergarten class on Halloween. And still manages to lose weight.

7. He is afraid of donkeys.


8. He is an artist.

I am so happy I married Matt, he makes life so much fun.





1 comment: