Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Twin's Preschool Graduation


How is that the boys have already graduated from their first year of preschool?! I am so incredibly proud of both of them and all that they have accomplished this year!



Jameson continued to be sweet and kind to everyone. He loved going to preschool each day and loved his teachers! He was always surprising me with the things he learned at preschool. 


Carter really grew a ton this year! He generally has a lot of anxiety and fear about new things and leaving me. The first day of school he cried, and kicked, and screamed (literally all 3 at the same time), and I was so worried how he would do this school year. It only took a few days for Carter to warm up to preschool and begin to love it! He loved his teachers, especially Ms. Helen. He loved painting and playing with cars. I was amazed at how brave he was each day, even when he was scared to leave me. 


Jameson 1st day vs last day of preschool. He grew so much! On the last day of preschool they came home with a little book about their favorite things at school. Here are Jameson's

Favorite Activity- Snack time 
Favorite toy- Cars
Favorite Song- The Ants Go Marching 
My friends- Carter, Jimmer, and Reagan
I am really good at- Playing cars, painting, and fixing stuff
This year I learned- My letters, and about zoo animals
When I grow up I want to- Be a fireman



Carter on the 1st day vs the last day of preschool. He had a big growth spurt this year!

My favorite activity- Painting
My favorite toy- Cars
My favorite song- Freeze dance 
My friends- Rachel, Jameson, Jimmer
I am really good at- Basketball, playing cars, and helping my mommy
This year I learned- opposites and letters
When I grow up I want to- Be a fireman!

They boys weren't together when they answered their questionnaires, so its funny to see how many similar answers they have. 



1st day vs. last day of preschool. They are both growing up so much!



They had a really fun graduation ceremony at the park. They wore graduation caps, sang lots of funny songs, and showed off all the things they learned this preschool year. It was so adorable and I couldn't stop smiling the whole program. 


Although, Carter did NOT want to be up in front of the crowd and it took everything to get him to even sit up there. So he didn't really participate in the actions to the songs. He mostly just sat with a mad face the entire program. haha. Jameson loved it and sang along the best he could. 




The boys were lucky enough to have lots of family come and support them. 


Carter loved the end of the program when he got to play with Grandma and Grandpa and eat all the cookies. 

Not pictured- Grandma and Grandpa J and Hutch. They were all cheering the boys on, but I just forgot to get pictures of them!

I am so proud of my boys and the wonderful young men they are becoming! We have another year of preschool then off to kindergarten! 

1 comment:

  1. That was such a cute graduation! I still have the "Days of the Week" song playing in my head. Thanks for inviting us. I loved reading about their individual answers in their book of favorites. Such handsome boys--hubba hubba!!!

    ReplyDelete