Sunday, May 3, 2015

ONE YEAR



Carter and Jameson are a year old! I can't believe it's been a year. Matt and I have been reflecting on the last year and it's amazing to me how much joy and happiness we have from these boys! They really are the world to us. And it's amazing to me that we survived the first year. There were points, when we were running on no sleep and two babies needed so much attention, that I was not certain we would be able to survive. But we did survive and this past year has been amazing!


The boys loved riding in the car at Grandma and Grandpa J's house. Until Jameson fell through the hole in the bottom.

The boys made me breakfast on my birthday and made me a really sweet gift with Daddy's help.

The warm weather has warranted a lot of bike rides. The boys LOVE going for bike rides. And they love sitting next to each other in the bike trailer.

Thanks to Grandma J's help, Jameson learned how to play the harmonica. He gets so proud of himself when he makes it play. 


We were able to visit the Payson temple this month. It is so beautiful!! 


Jameson wouldn't let go of that green bouncy ball and carried it all around the temple. 



Matt graduated this month as well!! We are so proud of him and everything he has achieved! It was a really long afternoon for the boys, but they did amazing!! 






Matt has accepted an amazing position at Goldman Sachs. He is super excited about it! Goldman has consistently been on the list of top companies to work for and is going to be a really great opportunity for him!


And to end here are a million photos from their birthday shoot. 



















It's sad and exciting to me that Carter and Jameson are a year old now. I love this new phase that they are in. They love each other so much and are best friends. They are so much fun to play with and their personalities really show. But I can't believe that they aren't babies anymore!

 We are excited to see where the next year will take us! 

1 comment:

  1. Great blog, honey! I loved all the pics and the updates. It really has been an amazing and wonderful year. We are so blessed to have these sweet baby guys in our family!

    ReplyDelete